How do I update or report my Permit to Carry as lost or stolen?

To update information in person and receive a new card:

Address and personal data changes, and lost or stolen replacement card requests, are processed through the county who issued your permit until the permit expires. Once the permit expires, you will reapply in your current county of residence. State law requires that Permit to Carry holders notify the issuing Sheriff's Office within 30 days of any permanent address change.

Address or Personal Data Change:

Quick Links

Dakota County Sheriff's Office

1580 Highway 55
Hastings, MN 55033

Emergency/Non-Emergency: 911