Career Fairs and Recruitment Opportunities
Career Fairs, Internships and Job Shadows provide an opportunity to connect informally with interested candidates in the Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement industry. Recruitment efforts are geared towards underrepresented groups, current and newly graduated students and people looking to re-enter the workforce.
Benefits of these programs are:
- Connect with readily available, skilled and motivated candidates
- Increase diversity within our organization
- Increase the visibility of our organization in the non-profit sector as a potential employer
- Provides an opportunity for students or new graduates to gain work experience as well as experience what it is like to work for our organization
- Allows an opportunity for us to evaluate a future employee
If you are interested in applying for an Internship or Job Shadow please contact one of the individuals below, or call (651)438-735.
Sergeant Dawanna Witt - Lawrence.Hart@co.dakota.mn.us
Correctional Deputy Sara Salava - Sara.Salava@co.dakota.mn.us